Monday 21 October 2013

They Said It

This week we're back again with "They Said It". Today's theme is quotes from your favourite TV show characters. We take you through some the best TV shows knowing that it can tickle your funny bones, like they should. Here are today's 5!


"Now see, this is what the holidays are all about. Three buddies sitting around, chewing gum" - Cosmo Kramer, Seinfeld. Season 7, Episode 10, The Gum.


"Don't you put words in people's mouths. You put turkey in people's mouths" - Joey Tribbiani, Friends. Season 10, Episode 8, The One With The Late Thanksgiving.

"You know I love to talk about food I'm going to eat while I'm already eating" - Grace, Will and Grace. 

"If you think about it, Greek food isn't that far from Italian food. They share a spice palette.... (chews) and what a civilization is the Greeks'! (chews)... They gave us science, democracy... and little cubes of charred meat that taste like...sweat (spits his food)" - Sheldon Cooper, Big Bang Theory. Season 4, Episode 21, The Agreement Dissection


Jake: I think pizza is the thing I'm going to miss the most when I go to Japan. 
Alan: Really, pizza?
Jake: Yeah, that and sushi
 - Jake and Alan, Two and a Half Men. Season 10, Episode 23, Cows, Prepare to be Tipped.


Happy Tuesday!

Your Foodista










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I hope you like my blog. Feel free to subscribe to the blog, or follow me on Twitter or Facebook! Visit again!